Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great Week

Steve is feeling better each day.  He’s been able to go into work as well as working from home.  He went to the Utah game, with a mask.  We had our 44th  anniversary party on Friday,  Katie’s baptism on Sat.  going to church on Sunday, and busy stuff on Labor Day.  Our good news is we won the insurance appeal and he has been approved for the second round of chemo and stem cells.  I feel like I’ve won the lottery!  

 

Bonnie

 

4 comments:

John P. said...

That is fabulous news concerning the insurance! Yeah!

I understand Steve actually caught some fish last week as well so life must be getting better!

Take care of yourselves, you are in our prayers,

John P.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the insurance! It seems like it really was a good week--what with your anniversary, the baptism, attending church, and BYU's amazing victory!

You're all in our prayers--for health reasons AND hoping you'll see the light and embrace the TRUE school (which just so happens to be blue, not red).

Love you!:)
Steph and John

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys!
It was great to see Steve at Church the last two weeks !

From up where I'm standing, I can see you guys sneaking in and out the back door !

Just goes to show you never know when someone's watching you ;-)

Glad you're having a better month than last! Congrats on the Insurance Win !

Craig and Sheila

Celeste said...

Steve!
I just found out that you were sick, but I'm glad to hear you've had a good week. Keep it up.
I love and miss you guys,
Celeste Joy