That's right, today Dad and I are both "takin' care of business". Dad has been busy working upstairs and I've been doing some chores around the house. I was actually left a job list that said I must complete before I could go out and "play with my friends". I just wonder if the Gilchrist boys are left the same type of list? Hmmm, I doubt it. Dad seems to be feeling well and his mood is fine today. Nothing exciting happening today. But no news is great news lately.
Dad has received his schedule of appts. in the next little bit and it looks like he has another week before he has any more fun and games at the Huntsman on his list of things to do. So maybe the Gilchrist boys will have time around the Ol'homestead to do a few jobs?
Leigh Ann
1 comment:
Well, I for one am glad to see you both working! After all I have to. I don't want any more talk of all the fun you have, the pony rides, cotton candy and bubbles.
Post a Comment