| Another long day at U of U hospital. It was a game day, which gave Steve something to look forward to. He seemed better most of the day until the usual 4 pm fever hit. It only got to 102 today which is better than 104. It returned to normal by 7:30 and I came home. So, with the rule of 24 hours temp free, I know Monday is now the soonest he'll be home. They had to do all the cultures over when he spiked before they could work on Tylenol and bringing down the fever. The good news is yesterday's cultures were ok, so they lifted the isolation restriction. I see why Steve hates the masks, after spending half of today in one, I had sympathy. So, we'll see what tomorrow brings. (PS I hate hospital cafeterias) I came home and had scrambled eggs! I'll take a picture tomorrow, so far it all looks like the same bald headed man with covers around his neck. Bonnie |
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Day +8, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment