Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1, 2009 Day 2


The picture is Steve at Huntsman's.  They have a box of donated hand made items, made by RS or Boy Scouts.  I saw a fuzzy red cap and thought Steve would love it.  He didn't and it didn't fit.  It was really tiny.  He was sick all morning, but seems to have some life back in him tonight.  The trouble is, it changes for the good or bad really quickly. So, I tell him, enjoy the good, because it probably won't last!
 Bonnie

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Daddy...I love the UTE snugglie and cap to match. We love you!!

Karen Phillips said...

That is a fabulous hat Steve....I think the only reason you leave it on is because it is red. We all know how much you love red! The "U" snugglie is wonderful! You are a true hero to those of us who follow this journey from a distance.
With love and prayers,
Gene and Karen Phillips

propertygal983 said...

Steve and Bonnie,
Just want you guys to know how much you mean to our family! Love you, keep fighting. Love, Joy

Matt Guiver said...

The hat kinda reminds me of a Fez hat. Looks good on you, take care.