It's just more of the same, temperature up, repeat the labs and cultures, maintain low grade fever then temperature spikes. He had a "window" of feeling alright and Scott got him to walk in the hall and a few hours later he rode the exercise bike for 15 minutes and I got him to shave. That was all there was today. So, he won't be home before Tues. and some are saying Wed. It all is up to 24 hours after being temp free. I did make a trip home and delivered his work to him in the hospital, that was a positive sign. I'm really scared and just want to scream "I want our life back." Bonnie |
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Day 9 November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Bonnie & Steve. You and your family are in my prayers. I want you to have your life back too! I don't have any words of wisdom; I just want you to know I'm thinking about you.
Hugs,
Janet Thorpe
p.s. I hope this "anonymous" comment posts. :)
Bonnie and Steve: I hope things turn around soon. I think (worry) about you all the time. You are in my prayers.
Let's hope this fever goes away and never comes back.
Michele
Post a Comment