Monday, November 16, 2009

November 17, 2009

After a weekend of more fevers, it looks like what he has is a fungus infection in a lung.  So, if it will respond to the oral medication he'll get to stay home.  If the temp goes above 103 or higher it will be hospitalization. 
Pictures:
1.  This is a third of the blood drawn today, thank goodness for a port.
2.  This is the fever outfit, hat, coat and lots of blankets.  He even tried to smile today!
 
Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It probably wouldn't be nice of me to mention the Utes and Saturday, would it? I saw Steve dressed in red and that's what came to my mind!

I am sorry to hear that you are not doing too great but hopefully all the TLC you're getting will make up for all of the 'bad' days! Steph and I check your blog most days and you are in our prayers.

Take care and let us know if we can do anything to help, we would love to!

John Pursglove

Leigh Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon and I want to see you soon. You are my best Grandpa ever!

Love, Katie

Emily said...

Hey Daddy,

You look so cozy, but probably not very comfy. I'm sorry to hear you have fungi in your lung. I guess you're not feeling like much of a "fun guy", though...ha, ha, ha...I couldn't help it. That bad joke was a tribute to the master of bad jokes. My daddy!
I love you dad....

Emily