| Fever up, fever down. Well, down being 101. It is currently 39.3 which translated is above 103. They are still feeling it's engraftment as all the tests are alright. On the good news front his wbc is up to 6.8. His platelets had doubled on thier own since yesterday, so they didn't give him a transfusion. He sat up working most of the day, which I felt was a good sign. He didn't come home today, and now I don't know about tomorrow. I'm helpless and he's discouraged. Another LONG day. Bonnie |
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
S.O.S. (Same 'ol Stuff)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so impressed that he does try to work. That says a lot about his determination and his character, which I have always admired. Hopefully the good signs will begin to outnumber these frustrating times. I appreciate being able to get these updates.
Michele
We love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Joy
Oh Bonnie you are really on a roller coaster ride with that hero of yours. You and Steve probably wish you could push the "let me off this ride" button so you could move forward. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment